- Concept Artist & illustrator currently looking for opportunities.
• Traditional 2D design, drawing and painting skills
• Able to work on a multitude of different subjects to various levels of completion
• Proficient with digital painting in Photoshop
• Familiar with all levels of a concept art pipeline from high concept paintings to turnarounds
-Available for work freelance, contact for commission
-Fluently speaks English, Portuguese and Italian
Published Artwork, Prizes and Exhibits:
• Work exhibited at the ARC Salon 2016 travelling show in NY at the Salmagundi Club and Barcelona at the MEAM Museum.
• Art!Vancouver Exhibition - Vancouver, Canada May 2016 & 2017
• National Oil & Acrylic Painter's Society "On-line International Fall 2015" -http://www.noaps.org/html/on-line_international.html
• "Blue" a Colors of Humanity Gallery online show, December/2015 - http://www.colorsofhumanityartgallery.com
• Angel Academy Triennial Student Exhibit – Selected student work exhibition – Florence, Italy June/2014
• Tornabuoni Palace – Angel Academy of Art student work exhibition – Florence, Italy October/2013
• ARC Salon 2016 Figurative Category Finalist
• ARC Salon 2016 Collection Magazine Award Winner
• Illustrations selected for Infected By Art volumes 3, 4 and 5 artbooks - http://www.infectedbyart.com/
• Received the People's Choice Award in the 2015 Canadian Portrait Competition“The Miracle of the Portrait”- http://www.portraitsociety.ca/
- BA in Digital Design at IED São Paulo, Brazil - Conclusion: December / 2010
- Post-Degree Specialization in Fine Arts at Angel Academy of Art, Italy - Conclusion: December / 2013
I teach Figure Drawing and occasional workshop on a multitude of disciplines of making traditional art.
I taught Figure Drawing, Still-life Painting and Figure Painting in Oils to students from all over the world that would come to the school.